Scrip is a lifestyle fundraiser. Families see how easy it is to earn just by purchasing a gift card, so after placing their first few orders, shopping with scrip becomes a habit. They're continually motivated to shop with scrip because they can immediately see how much money they're raising.
If you need a little more convincing, we came up with the top 5 reasons why scrip is the better fundraising solution for both your organization and your families.
Why Scrip is Better for Organizations
- You're not spending time and energy trying to organize a fundraiser and sell overpriced products.
- Scrip isn't burdensome. You aren't asking families to go out of their way to raise money. Instead, their everyday family purchases become immediate earnings for your organization.
- The earnings add up fast! One family can generate $600 to $1000 or more per year just by paying with scrip.
- There are no upfront costs and there's no middleman taking a cut. Your organization receives every penny you earn.
- You can share earnings with members, which they can put toward individual fees or expenses.
Why Scrip is Better for Families
- There are over 700 brands to choose from, so they can use scrip on practically every purchase.
- Scrip is a great budgeting tool since families can use scrip for gas, groceries, and other household expenses.
- Families can shop in-store or online at participating retailers.
- They could place their own orders online, which will maximize their earnings.
- Paying with gift cards keeps families safe from credit card fraud.
Windcrest United Methodist Church enrollment code: 1F12621D3L721