In a NAEYC-accredited program you will see...
- warm, sensitive and positive relationships to help children feel secure.
- a curriculum that fosters all areas of child development -- cognitive, emotional, language, physical and social.
- appropriate and effective teaching approaches that enhance each child's learning and development.
- a variety of assessments that help teachers plan appropriate curriculum and experiences for each child's strengths and needs.
- a healthy and safe environment that supports the healthy development of children.
- a teaching staff with the educational qualifications, knowledge and professional commitment necessary to promote children's learning and development.
- collaborative relationships with families based on mutual trust and respect.
- connections with the community and its resources.
- appropriate and well-maintained indoor and outdoor physical environments, including facilities and equipment to facilitate learning and development.
- stable staff and strong program management that help children, families and staff have high-quality experiences.